Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.06.2011, 08:47   #73
sweet lana

Поблагодарили 655 раз(а) в 63 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Roza Посмотреть сообщение
Светик! Расскажи, как ты водой разбавляла пептиды? И какой ролик лучше заказать 1,5 или 1,0? У меня 0,5 мм и я прекрасно его переношу без анестезии, ленюсь только. Вот заказать хочу длинные иглы а какой взять?
Роза, ролллер 1 мм относится к коротким, так что, наверное, нет смысла его покупать, если у тебя уже есть один короткий в 0,5 мм. Длинными считаются от 1,5 мм и более. Иглы короче 1,5 мм старый коллаген не разрушают.

Вот разъяснение специалиста с сайта дермароллеров (в одном из предыдущих постов я давала его краткое изложение на русском):

...generally speaking, bruising will not happen if you are using the smaller rollers such as 0.5 mm, 0.75 mm and 1.0 mm, as they do not target the deeper skin layers and instead create 'channels' in the upper layers of your skin that allow topicals to penetrate further. The shorter needle sizes can also be used more than once a week as they are not able to damage new collagen formation the same way that the longer needles can.

The longer needles break down old damaged collagen strands and this abrasion, or minor injury in the dermis, induces the production of fresh new collagen. If you repeatedly roll your skin with the longer rollers (1.5 mm and up) more than once a week, you are effectively breaking down the new collagen before it has time to properly re-stimluate. In other words, you are mowing down the new collagen during the time frame that it requires to start 'building' again. This is why you'll find many articles or documents about dermarolling that suggest you roll with the longer rollers once a week for 6 weeks then STOP rolling entirely for a period of 12 weeks. It then takes at least 90 days of no rolling for your skin to fully regenerate. So you will not know the real results of this 6 week session until that time.

In the meantime, while you are waiting to see the FULL results of your 6 week cycle with the 1.5 mm roller, you can still use the smaller rollers 2 to 3 times a week as a means of helping your topicals & actives penetrate deeper. I've actually married the two protocols together and use a smaller roller for product penetration Monday's and Wednesday's before bed with my serums, and the 1.5 mm roller on Friday's for my weekly intensive session. Once my 6 week cycle with the larger roller is done, I will continue to use the smaller roller at least twice a week at night before I apply my evening products. The reason I do this at night verus the day is because collagen production is higher while you're sleeping.

FYI to those using Skinbiology's Copper Peptide serums. CP's are not to be used directly on any kind of open wound; and area's with oozing blood classify as such. For this reason, CP's should NEVER be used immediately after a rolling session if your skin is OOZING at all as the CP's can inadvertently trigger the formation of *scar collagen*. If your skin is not oozing, you can safely apply a copper peptide product. It is advised by Skinbio that you start with a milder CP and dilute it with water if you intend to use it right after a rolling session as the product is being delivered significantly deeper into your skin and this can cause a great deal of inflammation and/or a sensation of burning and itching. IF your skin does become super inflamed after you've applied a CP right after you've rolled, and the inflammation does not subside, rinse it with water repeatedly and then use Emu oil alone until the next day.

Пептиды я разводила кипяченой водой 1:1.
sweet lana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
8 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо: